Monday, April 29, 2019

Monday -Designing a Special Quilt

It's time to get working on a 
Wedding Quilt.
I didn't think I had Grandchild old enough.
But, it is happening! 
I found my Blue Roses Stash
 by Jackie Robinson.
I think some on the left will work.
I have a creamy Background of Roses for the Background.

My Humble Quilts Doll Quilt Swap partner sent this cute Pinwheel quilt.
This Swap is a favorite!
Happy Monday!!

2 comments:

  1. Kids grow up so fast. Your fabric selection will make a wonderful gift quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My oldest grandchild turns 16 this Sunday and I have a hard time thinking I have one old enough to drive, but getting married?? Yikes!
    Very cute quilt you received. I do like the pillowcase idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com