Monday, April 22, 2019

Monday-Reveal

Alder Avenue Quilting did it again.
I couldn't quilt a Panto on my Butterfly!
It needed a Special Finish. 
It's bound and ready for the Antenna and maybe some Bling!! 
Bamboo/Cotton Batting
Black backing and binding.  
I will do the Antennas for sure.
Class is next week!

It was a busy weekend, starting on Friday. 
I delivered the
Chocolate covered Marshmallow Eggs. 
I used a cooler to transport them to Zillah and back to Richland and Kennewick. 
I took a fun "In the Hoop" Class with my 
Artist a Bernina.
I've been waiting for the chance to learn to make things in the Hoop!
Happy Earth Day!
Time for Dealings to be checked off...
To the Quilt Zone. 
Quilt Show next weekend.



1 comment:

  1. The butterfly quilt is fascinating. How do you plan to use/display it?
    My MIL used to make the marshmallow eggs when my kids were younger.
    So what did you create "in the hoop"? Was it the license plate bag?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com