Friday, April 5, 2019

Friday - In the Quilt Zone

I have been cleaning in the Quilt Zone!
Trying to find the Floor and re-purposing a Kichen rolling cart for a Cutting Table 
for Grandma's Quilt Camp.
I'll share pictures when I get it ALL arranged.

Getting ready for the SECRET SEWING for 
Quilt Market in Kansas City in May.
This Pretty Cutter will be put to use cutting and trimming Blocks. 
Nothing like a NEW Blade!!


No photo description available. 
Trimming up the Star Valley Stars with my NEW
Ruby Red Olfa Cutter!
40th Anniversary

It was out of stock at Trends.
I finally had to order it from Quilt in A Day to complete my set.

No photo description available. 
I've been using OLFA since 1979, when they started.

Another thing I'm getting ready for is our
Annual Guild Symposium next Tuesday.
This article is coming out in our Newspaper, free advertising is the BEST!

There will be much cutting and stitching happening this weekend while I watch
189h Annual General Conference
Live from Salt Lake City on BYU-TV.
Image may contain: text



2 comments:

  1. I was going to purchase a red cutter and forgot all about it. I just lked the idea of red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish they would make the pretty colors in the ergonomic style. I really prefer to cut with those, so I only have yellow cutters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com