Monday, April 15, 2019

Monday Musings

The tradition continues.
We had Breakfast instead of lunch/dinner.
& a picture by the Temple.
This is the Star Valley Temple in Wyoming. 

 3 Crowther Generations
This is the newest Member of the Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-Day Saints!
(in our family)

 Picture with Grandma while we waited at the Thayne Stake Center for his Baptism.


I brought home some Wyoming Mud.
It was Mud all around B & T's new home. 
Don't try to walk to the front door, you might get stuck!

Looks what's coming up in September !!

3 comments:

  1. We were so happy you guys came! Thanks for braving the mud and snow! Our quilt is perfect, and Derek had a great time at breakfast! Thanks for everything! PS. I love that new farmgirl vintage quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeks that's a lot of mud! I love Lori Holt's designs, but I don't make a lot of them. Maybe the new one I will. I like your blouse, it's really cute. Congratulations on the newest baptism!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a very special time for your family.
    Yikes--that is a LOT of mud!
    That is another cute Lori Holt quilt. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com