Monday, April 8, 2019

Design Wall Monday - not much to show

Since I can't show what I'm stitching ...
My granddaughter made a T-Shirt Quilt during her Spring Break.
I get to quilt it.

The TV got attached to the Wall.
I've been cleaning still, we are busy making room for the girls at Grandma Camp.
I have found some treasures.
Organizing is fun. NOT!

I've been a Member of Daughters of Utah Pioneers for 20+ years
Today, I get to go to my Sisters for Lunch.

This book came in the mail
 I can't wait to share this quilt.
I took it to my friend to work her Magic.

This is my Dad! 
1960 was a long time ago.  
I remember him today.
39 years ago he went to be with Momma.
39 Years later a LDS Temple was announced in my home town.
Moses Lake Washington
I squealed and cried!
I think they were Jumping for JOY!
I love Conference the beautiful Hymns that make me weep.

2 comments:

  1. Have you quilted many T-shirt quilts? I started learning machine quilting because my longarm quilter told me she hoped she didn't ever have to do another one, after she did one for me. Her machine didn't like them, but I haven't had a problem so far.
    There was some beautiful music in conference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for finishing her quilt for her! She was so excited to get it started!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com