Monday, July 15, 2019

Design Wall Monday - Empty space

Today is Quilt Guild in Tri-Cities. 
My  Design Wall was Empty!
The girls are gone and I can get back to filling in the blank spaces on my
 2019 Row by Row.

I liked adding the names of the Shops
featured in my Quilt last Year.
I got an Error message on my Embroidery Machine this morning
 so, my Row by Row is on hold.
I can get it checked out while I am in
Tri-Cities today.
 I will check on Backings for the girls quilts while I am there, too.

2 comments:

  1. So after a busy Grandma Quilting Camp you can settle back to your own projects. Hope you get the embroidery machine thing figured out without too much trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com