Monday, July 22, 2019

Design Wall/Floor Monday - Getting ready for Fair

Since the Row by Row quilt is turned in...
My efforts turn back to the Granddaughters quilts and the Quilting.
Gotta get them quilted and entered in the Walla Walla Fair and Frontier Days.
I hope to make the deadline of August 5th.
Backings for 2 have been purchased. 
Grandma didn't have the colors in her Stash.
Cute stuff from Fabric 108.

My Quilter's Planner BOM
is almost caught up.
Love my #trueblue & #rubyred Olfa cutters.
1 more June block to make.
The center is sewn in strips.
Linking up HERE 

2 comments:

  1. Your blocks are lovely, Mary! Good luck with that deadline. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blocks. I hope you made tomorrow's deadline!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com