It's the year for showing the Girl's
How to make Hsts with Quiltville's
Essential Triangle Tool.
We practiced on the same fabric.
Hsts can be turned so many different ways to make Fun Blocks.
Even if the Pinwheel spins the wrong way,
It is still a Pinwheel!
Olivia needed to get her Birthday gifts early.
I surprised the girls with Tiaras!
I did some last minute stitching
to finish Elizabeth's shirt.
Grandpa came home in time to take our Picture before Quilt Guild.
We had fun, ate yummy food, played Bingo,
& showed off our shirts.
Today, we make more Hsts!
Different sizes, & colors are in progress.
Come back Friday to see some reveals.






I love the shirts and the tiaras! So fun!
ReplyDeleteThe shirts and tiaras are a great addition to Grandma's quilt camp. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are having a fun time!
ReplyDeleteI never knew there was a wrong way for a pinwheel to go! I thought either way was okay. Live and learn. =)
ReplyDelete