Friday, July 26, 2019

Friday-Feeling Stitchy.

I lost a day or 2 this week! 
Gotta get Stitching...
The Quilter's  Planner BOM is caught up.
I could sew the Center section together.
Hoping next month to get more done.
Love this polka dot background fabric. 
Had to order another bolt!
 I thought I was running out.
Gonna be a Hot one today!
Basement is the best place to be.
Happy Friday.

3 comments:

  1. Great to see you stitching, I was having the same issue with all the company I have had, but it was fun! Right now I am trying to finish some blocks but I am simultaneously cleaning the pantry next door. I clean, sew, clean, sew. I have a month before school starts to get all my summer cleaning projects done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pink and purple confection is going to be very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dot is a great background. I was tempted by a bolt of Kona white this weekend, but I backed away from the temptation. There are more important things to do with that money, sadly. I'm glad you were able to get another bolt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com