Monday, July 1, 2019

Design Wall Monday

The UFO for June didn't have a chance. 
I found the Book a couple days before the end of the month.
Too late!!
Better luck in July, lol
Judy L chose #12
Perfect for sharing with the 3 Granddaughters during Grandma Quilt Camp. It's next week,  EEEK!

I decided not to take the girls to
Sisters Quilt Show.
I don't have a substitute for the Temple.
 Lots of others with Family plans need subs.

#weekenderquilts has asked for our 
Midyear Round up.
6 months 6+ finishes
My Humble Quilts mini Swap isn't shown.
I am happy to show a couple UFOS that were waiting a long while.

The Row By Row is growing. 
Very slowly.
I've always had it ready to turn in in July.
So, I am right in target.
A good Block/ Row to work on this week.
I thought it would be finished.
Oh well, watching the Movie distracted me.
My Sister and I were among the 7 in the 1st showing on Friday.
Hubby and I went again Saturday afternoon  with DD#1 (no pic)

Counting days til Wyoming family comes!!
Clearing  space, menu planning and
 grandkid proofing.

Linking up with Small Quilts HERE

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's almost quilt camp time again! Your comment about June's UFO made me laugh. What was the book? I have been going through a teen series, The Erth Dragons, and it's good. But I am making myself put it down to get at least 6 hours of sleep. Hard! I love that Thread and Bolts row - so perfect for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a busy, busy summer!
    Sounds like you enjoyed the movie if you have already seen it twice. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com