Friday, July 19, 2019

Taste the Experience-2019 Row by Row




Rows from top: pictures credit @tararedberg
Thread and Bolts - Walla Walla Wa
Stylish Fabrics - Logan, Ut
Janean's Bernina - Pasco, Wa
Grandma's Sewing Room - Walla Walla  Wa
Discount Vac n Sew - Kennewick, Wa
Walla Walla Sew Vac & Spas-Walla Walla Wa
My Girlfriends Quilt Shop- Logan Ut
Honeybee Quilting-Benton City, Wa
9th Row on the corners- Thread and Bolts. 

This is my 6th Annual Quilt!
Done within the 1st month.
Not the 1st in Washington State, but close.
Thanks to Janet O sending me Utah Rows.
I needed some fun Rows that weren't available locally.

Ready to Quilt on "Betsy"
Quilt design - Bubble Vines 
Tuscany by Hobbs Polyester batting
Red, White and Blue Variegated Thread
62"x76"

#washingtonrowbyrowexperience
#tastetheexperience2019
#julyOMG
#quiltinginthebasement 
#quiltersofinstagram 
#purplebernina
#vikingmegaquilter18x8

Linking up for my July OMG HERE

8 comments:

  1. I love the red sashing, it really sets off the blocks. Great job. I still have some rows I collected or others collected for me to do from past row by rows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll haave a big slice of the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Mary, on another win! You did a really nice job!
    I was at Village Dry Goods last night and saw their winning quilt You have two of the same rows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you belong to any of the row by row swap groups? We can get rows from all over the country that way. Your quilt is beautiful!! Nice job and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH Mary... it's fabulous! How on earth do you get a whole complicated quilt like this completed in 1 month?!?! You have quilting superpowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great quilt! Congrats on such a fun finish. I’m going to have to try the Row by Row sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a marvelous finish. I really like the red sashing, borders and binding. That's a perfect setting for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com