Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Graduates x TWO Plus

Two Graduated Grandchildren... 
So proud of their achievements!
 
Olivia and Colby Graduated!!

Olivia on Friday

Love this Picture, Olivia and her boyfriend, Seth.
He will be leaving for his Mission soon!

Colby on Saturday
Grandma Gray hair in the wind... Oh well.

Colby and his Prom Date, Kyra.
Her father grew up in Eltopia with George Withers.


Seminary Graduation on Sunday

And they had Parties to attend.
Monday we went to Olivia's in Richland.

My two CTR Primary Kids all Graduated!
They graduated on Friday, so we didn't get to go.
Glad they took this photo!
Xander leaves on his Mission in July!
Mya will attend BYU- Provo.

I didn't get photos with their gifts.
Towels were apprieciated!
Xander asked, "How did you know I needed a towel for my Mission?"
Neighbor Gabe loved his too.
Kenneth is our WW3rd Ward Bishops son.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com