Wednesday, June 7, 2023

WOW-WEDNESDAY

Have to work on the Graduation Gifts today!


It's almost time for the Class of 2023 to begin the next step in their lives as grown-ups. 


These kids all have a special place in my heart!
I taught Xander and Mya in Primary. 
And the 2 Grandchildren,  it goes without saying.
Great, Talented young adults!

I like to gift the things that are useful.
$$$ is always a good gift too.
These Embroidered towels will last longer 
than the money!

I miss having K-Mart up the road to buy towels. 
I found some at Bi- Mart.
Even if they aren't the right blue.

1 comment:

  1. Good of you to do those towels. I tend to fall back to the money gift. I can't seem to keep up with making gifts for people.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com