Yesterday's stitching.
I am reminded of why I DON"T do Paper-Pieced Projects!
Gotta fix that stem border too.
Waiting for the Quilt Shoppe to open.
edited to add: Stash Quilt Shop in town didn't open 11am and Sew Vac N Spas didn't have it.
How many shades of Green Grunge do I need to finish this year's Quilt?
Evidently just the one I didn't have enough of.
How many shades of Green Grunge do I need to finish this year's Quilt?
Evidently just the one I didn't have enough of.
Row by Row 2023- one Paper-pieced flower at a time
I wonder if the center is supposed to be this way?
The Pink didn't match up like it was supposed to.
Not doing it over again...Just saying!
Today I get to stay home and stitch, after my Chiro appointment.
Thank goodness for Text Reminders!
Oh and a stop at the Quilt store.
Hope to get the Row by Row finished and turned in this week.
July 1st is coming up quickly.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!