Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Monday Drive

It was a Beautiful day for a drive. 
My Sister and I at the Moses Lake Temple


I forgot my Selfie stick. 
Roma Teresa and I at the Temple.


Flowers put out for Father's Day. 
The shadow is me. 

They were mowing the grass so I am thinking they weren't there for long.


We were attending a Memorial for a Moses Lake Friend and Fellow Quilter.
She was loved by her family, who gave beautiful tributes to her lifelong Service and Kindness.
 
The Guest book Table.
Houses Quilt

Thomasene made this Quilt.

She loved to Cross Stitch her label.

This Quilt hung at the March Quilt show.
She made a Quilt for each holiday.
This one was her School Quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com