Wednesday, June 28, 2023

WOW-WEDNESDAY

I stitch and stitch until I am tired.

After fixing the rest of the Daisy row and the stem. on the Bleeding Hearts row, 
I decided to take a Nap!
Then I worked on the Lilly Row. 
Putting it together was a challenge. 
Much Frog stitching and Ripping was needed.
I'm done with Paper-piecing for a long while!

I just have one last row to make.
It won't have the paper-pieced leaves on it. 
Changing it to a horizontal row of 4 blocks.
The top block is the one I need to 3 more of...

The Brown centers with be from my Stash. 
I'm not putting any more $$$ out on this!

Wow Wednesday is gonna be putting 
the rows together.
One suggestion was the put the 4 blue flowers with background, in the center,  rows on the back.
I may do that, we shall see...
It would be a smaller quilt. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com