Monday, June 5, 2023

Monday Making

Monday was UFO Day at Powered by Fabric.
This one is long over due.
I needed opinions from my Quilt Committee 
By unanimous decree
The stripe for the alternate square in the Double 4- patche and the lighter blue solid for the solid squares, lol

Webbed then stitched.
49"x57"
Just need a quick addition to the sides of the 
Name / Tractor row.
Then a 2" border all around. 

This was our weekend 
Watching Sam's Puyallup Team

Grandpa Paul left the shade, so
 I offered my Pretty Umbrella.
It was nice to watch the Travel team. 
Most of the Team had to Travel to Tri-Cities. 

Sweets Season starts on Friday!
Hope we can make a game or two.
It's Graduation week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com