Wednesday, February 28, 2024

WOW - Wednesday

I got the Embroidery Kit to learn some new stitches
 
I missed Monday Posting. 
I have been busy with a lot of other things.

Tuesday I had Dr appointment with my Primary Care Dr.
She is Prescribing some supplements and a Z-Pac 
to clear up my ear Infection.
I guess I'm officially OLD!

The 3-YARD Challenge Quilt is done ✔️ 

I finished the binding tonight and emailed 
a picture to the Walla Walla Store.

Our Granddaughter, Olivia received her Endowment
Grandpa subbed for the evening shift after so he didn't change into his suit.
We had a nice dinner after at Fiesta.
She is anxiously waiting to send her papers in to receive her Mission assignment.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking at that embroidery kit, is it as lovely as it seems? They're taking backorders now for delivery in July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a popular embroidery kit! They look like delicate flower designs.
    Congrats on completing your challenge.
    Olivia looks like a beautiful young woman!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com