Friday, August 29, 2025

A Last FriYay in August

Chilhowie got a day at the Fair.
Just a Blue Ribbon hanging backwards. 
Folded to fit on the pole.

Here's the full shot after it was Quilted
 at the end of 2022



A close up to see the sparkly centers.

Lots of eye candy, a few vintage finishes 

We'll see a few of them in all their beauty at the Quilt Festival in September. 

Marilee got a Big Ribbon.

My Tea Roses got a Blue Ribbon 

Not the only Gladilolas in the flower building. 
Got a Red on it. 
I think the wanted more blooms on opening day.
Live and learn.
 
Picture got a Red too.
No explanation. 
In Canada, Red in Number one!

I have 10 Granddaughters now!
11 counting one by ❤️ 
Congrats to the new mom and dad in Missouri. 
They had a long day and night.
Momma is a Champ!
Prayers being Heaven sent!
We'll meet her as soon as we can get there.
Not today.
She's not ready for her close-up.
She's the first for the Missouri grandparents.

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com