Friday, January 2, 2026

Happy FriYay

It's FriYay!
I posted on my Social Media how I spent my 
New Years Eve.
Donny asked What are you doing New Years Eve? Well, I went Quiltin'
Thanks to all who took time to get together at Powered by Fabric. So much better than staying home watching the Ball drop in NYC and
 Nashville by myself.
 We had some fun Swapping Pin Cushions and stitching into 2026. 
The Purple one in the lower right corner
 came home with me.

These are the Cut-offs from my Woven Diamonds. 

The borders were inspired by an Antique Quilt that I saw in Iowa back in 2021.

It took some sorting and OCD-ness, but I got it figured out.
I got one more Quilt top done & off the UFO list.
Woven Diamonds
From Natalie's Tutorial on YouTube 2024
Started in 2024-flimsy in 2025
Now it's on the TBQ list.

I also tried to catch up on my Lupine and Laughter  Mystery part 3 and 4.
Here's what I have so far

My word of the year is Faith! 
I love this bock my Sister by Love gave me.
I have words from the Ornaments on my tree
 that I thought of using.
This one fits.

 These collage pictures are of the Finishes and Flimsies yet to Quilt. 

These are the five in my TBQ 
(to be Quilted) Queue.

Happy New Year. 
It is what you make of it. Have a little fun along the way doing what you love. 
#quiltingrandma
#Happy2026

1 comment:

  1. We spent New Year's Eve (until 10:30 p.m.) at our daughter's house, playing games and having dinner. As the ball dropped in real time in New York City, we threw our confetti and had sparkling cider, then we packed up and went home. Hubby went to bed, and I Zoomed with the Chookshed Stitchers while working on Lori's Summit SAL until 2:00 a.m. Your celebration with quilters sounds like a great way to spend the evening. So did you get the purple pincushion that reads "PEACE", or did you get the purple one in the glass? They are both great.
    That is a unique border layout.
    Good word choice!
    You've got a lot of flimsies ready to quilt! Looks like you had a productive year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com