Friday, January 30, 2026

Happy FriYay


I see a lot of throw back to 2016
It's the year I met Tula Pink.

It's also the year I started my 
100 Blocks from her book.
It is still in the TBQ tote.
Should I Quilt it for the TC Show?
It has quite a Story.

This is Natalie's Tutorial today
A Variation of the Potato Chip Quilt. 

I have this Charity Quilt to bind for TC Guild
It was made with the 6.5" hsts we swapped and donated to Charity quilts. 
Hsts were made from 7" Squares. 
I want to do this at our Guild in March.

 I registered 3 Quilts so far. I need to register my Challenge Quilt and 2 more. 
I'm thinking The Tula Pink Quilt and DWR.
I have many that I could enter.
If I have Elizabeth enter her wedding Quilt,  I could have 8 there in March.
Abby entered hers.
Yea for a new Month this Weekend. 
January wasn't so fun for DH. 
Hope his Birthday Month is better!

Happy Weekend ❤️ 

1 comment:

  1. So many quilts to enter!!!
    I really hope Paul sees great improvement in February!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com