Wednesday, January 7, 2026

WOW-WEDNESDAY

At My Sew Day Monday, I got Block 1 sewn for the FQS (Fat Quarter Shop) Designer Mystery.
The "Clear Sky Block"
Designed by Cory Yoder
Only 6 more to make and catch-up on.

A few of Part 7 got stitched too.
Bonnie calls them "Kitty ears"

My Quilt buddy is ordering an old Panto for me.
It is a Swirls one by Deb.
They sang Happy Birthday to me and we had Cake.
Noone took our Picture.

All the rooms were Full in the building. 
My Quilt Buddy and I were in the Hallway.
Forgot to get a picture of us too.

Yesterday,  Paul and I went to Tri-Cities. 
We talked with our Tax Man, Joe.
He's our Son, So smart like his Dad!

Today is a Sew Day at home! 
I have some errands to run later. 

I check back on Friday abd show you 
what got finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com