Friday, January 9, 2026

Happy FriYay

I took the Tree down and put away all 
of the Nativities. 
Even the Christmas cards are down.
This is in our Entryway by the Quilt Ladder.

On the Bookshelf 

Entryway Quilts 

I stitched Block 2 for my Designer Mystery 
with Fat Quarter Shop 
"Stars Align"
by Joanna Figueroa

I have my pattern Templates and fabrics ready for the Class at Powered by Fabric on the 26th

Also sorted my Confetti Cottons to get ready for the (RBD) Riley Blake Block Challenge 2026

The first block came out on Tuesday.
It's a Lori Holt block again.
What colors will I use?

The Last part for Lupine and Laughter is up.
Reveal time!
I was hoping for 1 more week. 

Have a great Weekend 
I'll be back Monday from Kadlec Hospital. 
Hubby's surgery day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com