Monday, January 5, 2026

Monday- Birthday Month

 It's my Birthday Month. 
Yes it's not just a one day Celebration  
for me this year.
I have Plans, each day I can, I will be stitching!
Today is a day at Eddie's - Powered by Fabric. 
We'll Celebrate January Birthdays. 

I need her big wall to decide where to take rows off to go on the top of my sister's DWR.
I think that the easiest place to add a row or two.

It hung over way far on both sides of her bed.
It was barely long enough to cover vertically. 
I got some more Shadow play for background. 
That is, if I need to make more blocks.
I'm gonna try to use what's extra as far as I can. 
It's been a long time in the making!
Almost 12 years.
So glad I set it on point finally to get those 
scallopped edges.
The smile on her face spoke volumes!

Hey Janet O, this is the one I brought home.
It had to be Purple!

I will work on the Lupine and Laughter Mystery 
parts 3, 4 and 6, 7 also.
Part 5 is done.
Will we get the reveal for my Birthday week?
Wait and see!

How's your New Year stitching plan going?

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday MONTH!!! Fun to have something scheduled each day--especially if it's sewing or fabric related. LOVE your DWR. You'll get it to the right size, I know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The DWR for your sister looks really good. Is it square, so rotating it won't make it longer top to bottom, and narrower side to side?
    When you finish your 12 year old UFO, can I send you my 20 year old DWR UFO to finish? LOL
    I have all the arcs made, but have never assembled it. The woman who was teaching me (hubby's aunt) has passed away, and I haven't had the heart to do anything for fear of really messing it up.
    THAT purple one! It is a beauty!
    I have no New Year's stitching plan, other than continuing to plug away on UFOs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com