Tuesday, January 20, 2026

Tuesday- where am I?

Did anyone Miss me?
I had a Birthday...
Big 6-9
DD#2 brought flowers,  Cake and Chocolate.
Hubby had his Surgery, so she shopped for him 
My friend took me out to Lunch and we had Dinner with DD#2 & her son.

The Sister Missionaries "Heart Attacked" us!

The German Chocolate Cake was yummy.

DD#1 & DS#2 gifts
Forgot to put the Chocolate Bar in this picture. 
You never know what you really need. 
A stack of Purple dishrags, a Butter Crock and a Purple wrap around Heating pad.

Hurray to be a 12!
Seahawks Won!

Yesterday I drove to Tri-Cities for Quit guild.
This is a new sign for Member Featured Artist
at the Tri-City Quilters Show. 

We had a 'Culture' night at YSA 
I found my Memories book and Nebraska Rock that Sister Armstrong gave me when we left.
The treat was Pretzels and Peanut M&Ms
I found 2 Australia cloths and took Paul's Mission Journals.
I had him tell them what is a Prang, Barney, napkin, and he shared what he spent daily on his Mission.
 He kept a record. 

Not much stitching happened. 
I will remedy that after I Ice my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com