Happy President's Day to me!
I am President of DUP Camp/Company and
Walla Walla Valley Quilt Guild.
The crown weighs heavy sometimes.
This Tiara was returned to me, Abby broke hers.
I gave her a new one.
He didn't want a Fuss.
Joe and Kori had a DQ Ice Cream cake delivered.
Jackson and Jacob helped us Celebrate with
Janessa and Dan.
Janessa created a Workshop Flier for Quilt Guild.
She is talented 😍
I'm grateful for her help.
We have a bit of Rain in our Forecast.



You look nice in your Tiara.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Paul! He must be a couple of years older than Gregg if this year is a "big" one.
Janessa did a beautiful job on that flier. And I would take that Checkered Spools workshop, if I was going to be there.
We are supposed to have a bit of snow--and we desperately need it!