Wednesday, February 11, 2026

Wow-Wednesday

 One more day to Register Quilts at tcquilters.org
I panicked when I couldn't find 2 of the Quilts I already registered. 
Whew, I finally found them 
In that Safe place, lol

The friends on My Girlfriends Quilt Shoppe wanted to see my Cutting Station. 
Block 5 of the RBD Block Challenge is cut out.
Using my Girlfriends rotary cutter and favorite ruler- the Tucker Trimmer!
I chose shades of Purples from a fat Quarter pack.
I also have my Challenge Quilt on the Q20.
So RWB  fabrics are there too.
No sneak peeks until Guild in March.

I had a great meeting at our Quilt Guild. 
Jodi Haskell from Tri-Cities came to talk to us 
about Batting.
Very informative!
Two of our Board weren't there, so I collected the dues paid, nametag and Raffle Quilt money.
It was election Day in Walla Walla. 
Our Treasurer is the new county Auditor.
We Vote by mail.
I dropped mine in the box on my way to Guild 

The Guild chose "Fresh Cut" for our 2nd class. 

 
Workshop with Amber Johnson from 
GiGi’s Thimble.
March 24 and 25th 9am-4pm
Place to be determined. 

Whatcha Working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com