Wednesday, February 4, 2026

Wow-Wednesday

Tacking down the Binding.
Curves are easy with a Bias cut Stripe binding. 
Love my Wonder clips. 
I had to resew a few inside curves.
Almost ready for the Quilt Show in March.

Hubby loves his recliner. 
Seems like DeJaVu from last year.
Sleeping better, but gets tired after his walk and Physical therapy. 

Made a place to keep Raffle Quilt tickets safe.
Just had to put oatmeal in a Tupperware. 
Guild Logo on the carton.

Watcha working on?

1 comment:

  1. Exciting to see the binding going on the DWR!
    My hubby loves his recliner, too. Praying the Paul will continue to see improvements.
    That was a clever way to create a ticket container.
    I just got my house quilt back from my quilter yesterday, so I need to do binding. And I finally found my stashed background fabric so I can cut more pieces to get back to my "Every Little Bit" quilt by Pam Buda.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com