Friday, February 20, 2026

It's FriYay

 I was up watching the Ladies Figure Skating 
I finished 2 of 3 panels for the Spring Trio.
Sew cute and time consuming. 
Over and hour on each one.
Changing threads and cutting between stitches.

I have a Flimsy to share!
"Let Freedon Ring "
Time to add the "Frosting"
What color should I use?

Who ordered this??
It's melted already but a pain to sweep off.
Dr appointment for DH!

On the Grass, not too much. 

Hope you have a good weekend. 
Watching the Figure Skating Gala Saturday 😍 
Guild Sew-in too!

1 comment:

  1. Cute spring panels!
    Love your "Let Freedom Ring" top. I have such a hard time choosing a thread color for quilting, I wouldn't dream of advising you.
    We got dumped on Wednesday. It was dangerous on the roads for a while--icy and poor visibility. But it finally looked like winter!
    Enjoy the last of the Olympics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com