Wednesday, February 18, 2026

Wow-Wednesday

I am finally all caught up with the 
RBD Block Challenge 2026


The Olympics are boring today.
Amber Glenn fell and ended her shot at a medal.

I got up early and had time to cut out a block.
I stitched a few more arcs for my RWB 
Double Wedding Ring 

Ribbon Star by Fran Gulick 

Ombre' Dash by Beverly McCullough 

Square Knot by Jennifer Long 

It's a catch-up Sew day at Powered by Fabric to finish our Double Wedding Ring quilts.
I am glad I found more stips to cut for the Arcs.
Getting it closer to Flimsy is my goal today.

Whacha working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com