It's a day of 2's
2/2/26
Last week I bound 2 quilts.
One I quilted as well.
This week I have one from 2012.
It took another day to get it ready for the Quilting.
Here's the rest of the story...
I took it to Roma's apt Christmas Eve.
I put it in a Pillowcase.
Left it in the car, that night it rained, the back door on the Malibu wasn't closed all the way.
I took it out and saw that some of the fabrics had bled onto the background.
It looked like the Blue Polkadot from the Pillowcase bled out to me. I didn't pre-wash the fabric on the cuff. I brought it home to dry.
I had to mark it with safety pins, which blocks needed re-placed. I re-sewed a few.
Took some off one side to make it not so wide.
I left some in and will try washing with a
Color Catcher or two.
I hope some comes out.
Now it just needs Binding.
But I need to cut off the excess and find a
I quilted it on Saturday evening.
The good Cotton with Scrim Batting.
Cream on top, Blue in the Bobbin.
Never did that before.
The Q20 did it so beautifully!
The Quilting Pattern is called "Beauty"
It's 88" x 88"
Here's the picture of my Sister in 2012
When I took her to Sister's Qutdoor Quilt Show.
Did I make it right or what?
It's not hand quilted, but finally Done!
Next up a certain Wedding Quilt!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!