It's Quilt Festival time!!
I put 3 quilts in to show.
Celtic Christmas Solstice
Here are the Challenge Quilts
There were only 7 this year.
So, which one do you think the winner will be...???



Looking at the quilts I can tell who made some of them...that's the bonus of living in Walla Walla a while!
Scroll down for the WINNERS!
Scroll down for the WINNERS!
I decided to post the making of Mine for Design Wall Monday.
Our Local Featured Quilter is eddie Walker.
She has made a new Red & White/Cream quilt every year for quite a while. Some years she made more than one. Her display includes each one with the year it was made. They are awesome!
National Featured Quilter Laurie Shifrin.
The Quilt Guild has a few...baby quilts and a sample of the Block Lotto on display.
And the Winners are...
Our Local Featured Quilter is eddie Walker.
She has made a new Red & White/Cream quilt every year for quite a while. Some years she made more than one. Her display includes each one with the year it was made. They are awesome!
National Featured Quilter Laurie Shifrin.
The Quilt Guild has a few...baby quilts and a sample of the Block Lotto on display.
I heard them announce that there are 100 large quilts and 30+ small quilts.
That isn't counting ones that are up for Silent Auction and the 2 Raffle quilts the Festival Committee made.
And the Winners are...
Did you choose the right ones? I really liked the mouse.
My shift at the Festival was later than I thought so I've added the Challenge winners here.
More Pictures to come...
My shift at the Festival was later than I thought so I've added the Challenge winners here.
More Pictures to come...













Well, I didn't guess right.
ReplyDeleteYour quilts look great on display, Mary. : )
I would have picked the cube (not the one with the world). I like it much better than the winning ones.
ReplyDelete