Thursday, September 11, 2014

I Remember- Let us Never Forget...



HERE is a Link to help us REMEMBER

We are ALL Americans, Born in the Land of the FREE.
I'm so Grateful for the knowledge and comfort  that I have from the words of Living Prophets.
HERE is a Link I Shared back in 2011 from President Gordon B Hinckley.

“Peace may be denied for a season…But God our Eternal Father will watch over this nation and all of the civilized world who look to him…Our safety lies in repentance. Our strength comes from obedience to the commandments of God.

“Let us be prayerful. Let us pray for righteousness. Let us pray for the forces of good. Let us reach out to help men and women of goodwill, whatever their religious persuasion and wherever they live. Let us stand firm against evil, both at home and abroad. Let us live worthy of the blessings of heaven, reforming our lives where necessary and looking to him, the Father of us all. He has said, 'Be still, and know that I am God'."

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com