Thursday, September 18, 2014

Can't forget the BABY!

Janessa Lyn has a Birthday just 5 days after her older brother of 9 years.
The story goes that I had two boys and a Girl, then two more boys, so I wanted NaDell to have a sister.
 Dr Felton wasn't surprised to see me back in a little more than a few months after 
Jeffery, our 5th child was born.  He had said the 5th child delivered is FREE.
Janessa was my 5th child to be delivered by Dr Felton, so the Dr bill for the OB was FREE.
The pregnancy was full of trips to the Hospital with 'false labor".  I think it was at least 5 times.
If my Dr wasn't there on call, the labor stopped.
On the day of my last Dr appt I left my Suitcase and my Hubby at home.
My dear MIL wouldn't let me drive into town alone so she took me, the Dr checked everything and said to go eat a light lunch and meet him back at the Hospital at 3pm.
She took me to Denny's and I had soup, then we walked around Fred Meyer then she took me to the Hospital. A few hours later Janessa  Lyn was born. 
Here she is in her 1st "School Picture"  I took her when the other kids had their pictures taken.
Crocheted Dress made for her by Great Grandma Waite.
On her Blessing day. Precious baby girl!
Just a month after she was born we left the farm & moved to Hermiston for 8 weeks, then on the Umatilla.
 Pretty girls in Pink homemade dresses. Great Grandma Waite made the Crocheted one for NaDell.
I made the tricot pink ruffled one for NaDell.

On the 1 day of school in 1992, we moved to Burbank.
 5 years old- ready for Kindergarten.

 Posing with my Doll collection at a Relief Society Mother Daughter event in Burbank.

 The two youngest in Sunshine Generation.
They had such cute actions to the songs.

New Years Day 1993

 Baptism Day in Pasco- 1994
Grandpa and Grandma Crowther always made the day special.
Grandma Crowther transcribed the Blessings for my children.
When they were Blessed as babies and when they were Baptized  & Confirmed members of 
The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-Day Saints..
 I found this Birthday fabric and made her a Birthday dress when she turned 8 years old.

This is still one of my favorite Pics with my Girls!

These two were accused many time of being Twins!
Here they are with their "Happy Meals"
Christmas Ornaments 101 Dalmations  included!

Many hours were spent playing with the Cars and car mats.
(the Grandchildren play with them now)
 Let it never be said I didn't take enough pictures of my 6 Beautiful children
School Pictures - 1996
They had them taken together and alone at Wal Mart.

 "Glamour Shot" 

1st day of their last year of High School!
We moved to Walla Walla in July of 2004 so they could attend Wa- Hi together.


 Granduation Day- Bittersweet!
My two youngest walking to get in line for Graduation 2005 to start.


 On a VERY HOT Day in Lion's Park she married her HS Sweetheart!
7-1-2006



Paul Crowther Family Picture-2009

Goodson Family Picture- 2012
at Garden of the Gods- Colorado
2013
Janessa took me to a Book signing in Colorado!
I enjoy any one on one time I can spend with my Girls!

Happy, Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a delightful look back. Happy birthday to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fifth one free--what a concept! : )
    She is a very cute girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd heard you say the 5th was free... but I didn't know she actually was! Cool! Love all the cute pictures! Cute little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com