My Market Day is Bound and Labeled!
Waiting for Pam Buda to have the "Airing of the Quilts"
The air was a bit chilly when I took it out for the Pictures for the "Airing".
I have two or three Challenge projects going on that I can't show, but here is a sneak peek...I just can't resist a Tease pic or two- this Reveal will be Next Friday!
This border fabric is from a Challenge I didn't get finished.
It worked so Perfect on this project!
I found this fabric and I think it is great for Backing of my WWVQS Challenge.
The Theme is "A Wrinkle in Time"
I haven't read the book but I was able to use some really old Orphan blocks
& came up with what I hope is a WINNER!
Nothing like the "last minute' on this one. I need to turn it in tomorrow...
This is the Challenge fabric from the Shop Hop coming up at the end of September.
Stay tuned to see what I make with it.
If I was keeping track of my STASH usage this year...
I would have had a Great report this past Month and week.
7 yds Green for setting and borders- M & C Bouquet of Friendship
6 yards Red Bandana Print for the backing 2 Little Buckaroo quilts
4 yds Rodeo print in the Blocks and borders
2 yds Kona White
1- 1/2 yds Quilter's Shades -Blue
2 -2/3 yds Quilter's Shades Grey/Brown for the back of the Camo Quilt
2 yds Brown wood look fabric for the Border & Binding
2 yds Mary Engelbreit for the Row by Row
3+ yards backing for Challenge quilts Temecula Row Quilt and Market Day
That's almost 30 yards of fabric from my Stash.
Backings take a LOT of Yardage.
Most of it came from 8 years ago when I worked at Hancocks,
& a few from Bolts and flat folds I bought at EE Schenck's -Trends with Lynn
Not even counting all the fabrics that I used in the making of the quilt tops.
This is the layout I want to use with my Guild Lotto Blocks
When I won all the Pennsylvania blocks a few months ago I thought they might work out.
I played in EQ7 and this is the result.
Judy D and Kathy in Canada have tempted me so long with the Marcus Brothers
Friends and Companions Sew- Along,
I had to finally Print them off and will use them as a Carrot to get my Challenge Quilts done.
I can do them with my Civil War Fabrics. It's only half way done as of last Friday. I can catch up, right?
When I won all the Pennsylvania blocks a few months ago I thought they might work out.
I played in EQ7 and this is the result.
Judy D and Kathy in Canada have tempted me so long with the Marcus Brothers
Friends and Companions Sew- Along,
I had to finally Print them off and will use them as a Carrot to get my Challenge Quilts done.
I can do them with my Civil War Fabrics. It's only half way done as of last Friday. I can catch up, right?




You do love to tease. : )
ReplyDeleteWhy not join another SAL, Mary? It isn't like you have anything to do. (Did that sound sincere?) : )