Wednesday, August 2, 2017

WOW Wednesday- OMG & UFO for August

What I'm Working on hasn't changed...
The Design Floor looks a little better, just about 12 more long seams, LOL
And then it will be ready to Quilt.

I needed a Short Row so the Train pattern from Janet O won out.
From My Girlfriend's Quilt Shop.
 It needs some embellishments after Quilting.
Maybe Wheels & Sewing Machine Button and a RR Sign.

I am waiting to show it on here after I turn it in for a good reason.  
The TADA is Coming - REALLY!

It's my OMG again.
Linking up HERE

Yesterday was"GirlFriend's Day" today, did you know that?
Here is a Picture of Me with Janet O when we 1st MET in Bountiful.
Lucky Her got to meet Bonnie Hunter last Month. Did you see her tiny Garden Party Blocks???
Click HERE or HERE to see them

Judy L has chosen #8 for the UFO of August, HERE

This just needs some Pieced Borders & the Quilting.
Only been waiting since 2004...

I can work on piecing those borders at the FAIR!
DEADLINE to enter is coming right up!
I have NO Quilt Entires this year - New Rules from the New Fair Manager.
SO, This is my last year to Volunteer and slave away for the Fair week.
I will have my 2 Grand-daughter's Quilts to display.
Gotta get the 2nd one Quilted this month.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad the "Girlfriend's" row made it into your quilt.
    My goodness, I didn't expect to see my face when I opened your post. One of us has become a LOT more grey since that photo was taken, and it isn't you! :)
    Oh, I made that Pioneer Sampler back in the 90s--I think during the Utah centennial, or something.
    Okay, explain why you won't be entering in the fair this year, and why this is your last year volunteering. Both have been a big part of your summer, it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be a fun quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on both your OMG and on making progress with your UFO of the month. My #8 dates from 2005, so we are both working from about the same time frame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you serious? You can't enter the fair? Yep, they would lose me as a volunteer too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com