My Finally Friday is here!!
"Betsy" did her best and the Secret Project is Quilted.
I quilted Trillium leaves on it.
Ready for the Binding.
Have you ever tried this tool???
I will have a 'Try-day Friday '
Wish me luck!!
I finish my New Marie Bostwick book, too. It was a good read! I love a Happy ending...




When do WE get to see the secret project?
ReplyDeleteI have never used a binding tool. Was it helpful?
Are Marie's books mysteries, romances, or what?
I have not used the binding tool. I haven't figured out a need for it, since bindings are so easy. I look forward to your secret project. I haven't read Just in Time yet, but it's on my list to read!
ReplyDeleteLove the quilting design! No to the binding tool. I've never read any of her books, I'm heading to my library website now to check one out. :)
ReplyDeleteI still haven't gotten the book - it's on my list, though! I haven't used the miter tool either. I might have needed it this week, but I muddled through with a binding that had special circumstances, and it looks okay.
ReplyDelete