Wednesday, April 25, 2018

WOW-WEDNESDAY -what to work on?

I have to take a break from Caleb's
Quilt to Un-stitch...
Just a little bit of it!

This is how I should have sewn the blocks with Directional Fabrics. 

More D9P blocks to Cut.
Hope I can remember to measure twice, cut once!!
Someone decided not to put the name on the front. 
Ok, change is good, especially before it gets all sewn together.

And I need to make a few more of these---
I need 6 sets of 9
Wait til you see what they become.
What are you Working on today? ?

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I would pay any attention to the fabric direction! I'd be sure to get one or a dozen wrong anyway. =) Interesting looking project at the bottom, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com