Technical issues on the Desktop today.
I have been stitching on yet another
Secret Project.
A table runners challenge for the Walla Walla Guild.
We were given a Gray piece to put a border on and FMQ it.
No computerized designs allowed.
I thought and thought, waiting nearly too long too late for the deadline.
Saturday was the day to
'Gett'r Done'!!
This floral is on the back.
Tater batting will make the
runner heat proof.
Black binding to complete it in time to meet up and deliver it to Brandy.
Hubby's Saturday project was to remove the 2 trees from the side of our front steps. I'm sad to see them gone.
Spelling Bee Saturday
Letter Uu
This was my visitor on Friday...
3 Generations helping this 11 year old finish her 1st quilt.
The unstitching happened on the 1st row of quilting. 'Betsy ' didn't like the pattern chosen, so we had to Meander.
Cutting it off the frame, another favorite part of quilting.
Scrappy Binding went on my WASIQ NY SAL from 2014.
Perfect finishing touch!
Linking up to Small Quilts HERE







I never thought about using Tater batting for a table runner. So good to know. Thanks for the idea.
ReplyDeleteBinding looks great and you know me, FMQ all the way. I would love a challenge like that! I look forward to the reveal.
ReplyDelete