Monday, April 23, 2018

Design Wall/ Floor Monday April 23, 2018

I have made the Letters for My Grandsons Bigger quilt. 

My Spelling Bee Saturday was the Letter Vv
V- is for Vase, Victory, Verigated, Violet, 
Voice,  Video and I couldn't forget 
V is for Vincent.

My OMG is getting loaded later this week. I made sure the backing was big enough today .
Linking up HERE with Small Quilts and Doll Quilts 

4 comments:

  1. Grandson's quilt is coming along! Love all the letters you are doing! I am stalling the basting of a quilt right now because I have to make sure the back is big enough before I go on. Now where is my tape measure?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And V is for Valentine too! Your quilt for your Grandson is going to be great. Thanks for linking with Design Wall Monday, I appreciate you. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are working on such cute things, and making progress on all of them. I really like that one monthly goal quilt, but they are all great projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com