Wednesday, April 11, 2018

WOW Wednesday - April Symposium

It was a Fun Night at the Guild Symposium.

I got to share EQ8 perks and the new Book I got with my Upgrade.
You can Upgrade your EQ HERE

I was busy sharing and barely took a moment to browse the other tables.
I made a quick dash to see the other Table Runners in the FMQ Challenge.
Took this Picture and voted for my 2 Favorites.
Click on the picture to Biggie Size it and Tell me which one is your Favorite, just for fun.

Thanks to Brandy for the fun challenge.
She said there were 8 of 14 Tablerunners turned in.
Still waiting to see who was the Winner of this Challenge.
My Runner pictures won't upload today on here.
More Tech troubles.

I spent my time waiting for Quilt Guild by Watching the Quilt in a Day Webinar with Eleanor.
My next 2 Blocks for the 
El's Fabulous 40 Years BOM
No automatic alt text available. Image may contain: text
Road to Paradise aka; Dora's Delight 
and Grandma's Star aka:Garden Walk
There are some Oldies, but Goodies in them.
Sew Fun to use my 30's Stash again on this BOM.

Whacha Working On this Spring Wednesday??


1 comment:

  1. I like the quilting on H best. They all look great though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com