The whirlwind weekend went into Monday and I'm back to "real Quilt life" now.
Last Month's OMG made it to the Frame, but Life got chosen instead of Quilting.
It's time to make the choice for my NEW OMG (One Monthly Goal)
As I have Promised my Grandson this week, His Quilt will be my OMG for April.
I made him this Baby Sized Quilt in 2009.
For many years (7-8 at least) he has said, "Grandma, my Quilt is too small"
We found some of the same 'Little Genius' fabrics in my Stash to put in the BIGGER quilt.
Plan is made and fabric selected for the backing.
Linking up HERE
My UFO last Month was to make a Mini Quilt, I finished my #8 UFO early in March.
"I Heart Quilts"

I have another to make this month, if there is time.
Judy chose UFO #5
It's another Quilt to be Quilted.

These Blocks are on the DESIGN WALL.
All caught up for the "Let's Go Camping" SAL with Pat Sloan.
Blocks 1-4
Linking them up HERE
So much fun to have children in the house to make this Grandma's heart happy.
We spent Monday Visiting
Zillah and Wyoming Grandchildren

Richland and Wyoming Grandchildren
The Locals came to say "good-bye" this am.

Walla Walla and Wyoming Grandchildren


You have had a full house!
ReplyDeleteNow back to your regularly scheduled program--quilting!!
Wonderful family times and photos. That's really great that you have some more of the same fabric for grandson's new quilt. Looking forward to seeing it. That "I Love Quilts!" mini is darling.
ReplyDeleteGreat to have family time. I am back to quilting too! Quilted a king size quilt in two days this weekend! No pics yet, it was made by someone else. It needs to be delivered first!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness so many children and so many wonderful memories being created!
ReplyDeleteVery nice. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.
ReplyDelete