Monday, December 26, 2022

Christmas Came! Picture overload warning

Christmas Morning at Our House.

 

I had packages that came in the mail from Janet O and the
Nightlight of the Moses Lake Temple from Brant and Tina
Photo 2 - Paul's Santa for 2022.

I forgot to bake the candy Cane bread earlier, so it baked while we were eating.
Roma and Gordon came to eat with us. No pics, I'm slipping.

Gifts lined up on the couch
His and Hers

After meeting with the 3 Walla Walla Wards.
We got a White Christmas, it was so cold!
A Wintry Christmas Day!

I found this Time Capsule while looking for something else. 


This is what we found in it- Day after Christmas
Almost 3 years late...


Closeup of a few Photes
Us in 1999
So much has happened since then!!

We gathered in Richland on Monday evening.
The T-Shirts were a joke on us,
Joe said he designed mine.  "Sewciopath, Quiltin' Grandma", it says.
Janessa thought dad's was funny. "You can't scare me, I have 2 Daughters"

I didn't take many pictures I was busy unwrapping gifts.
Us with Joe and Kori's Daughter, Katie.

We were spoiled.
The girls think we need more Plastic Storage Containers - TWO Boxes!

         I got two new Nativities, The Kate Lee one was requested, I like Joseph holding the babe. 
(I really asked for the big all-in-one)
Picture #2 -Close up of the Countdown to Christmas from Kori and Joe.

I have a couple of families who haven't received their gifts... Icy Roads kept them home.
 Come back to see what we Gave!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a grand Christmas!
    That is pretty fun that you found your time capsule.
    Here's to a great new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com