Thursday, December 8, 2022

Day 8 of Nativities - Ready for Mystery Friday

Well, there are 17 days left before Christmas!
So I can share more Nativities! 
I love this Nesting Nativity. 
I think it is Jim Shore one. 
I got it at Trends in Portland.
 I got it in 2013.
It was on the Blog in 2014.
I have more Jim Shore in my Ornaments.
Tree still isn't in the house.
I'm waiting for a certain box to be opened.

I finished the 2nd clue in time for Friday!
Yahoo!
Paul went to Temple again without me.
I am glad to not go two days in a row.
I stitched the day away.
Decorated my machine with chain pieced parts.

Clipped and counted for when we need them.
The Oliso Mini Iron and this TV Tray are a Time saver

Parts in the tote I found downstairs. 
 I'm glad that I changed the Orange 
   to this peachy color. 
  The Busy Backgrounds came out to play. 

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful nativity. What a wonderful thing to collect, and so meaningful. The mystery looks good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com