We are in a deep freeze!
Sub Zero temps and warm clothes needed.
Windchill in the negative -15 to -20 forecasted.
Day 21
Nativity Skirt under my Tree
I made this one from a panel I bought on a Shop Hop, for when I use all my Nativity Ornaments
on the Tree. I love the rich colors in the fabrics.
Jenny Box today brought a fun Pattern for the Rainbow Charm Pack we received yesterday.
Paul got a new pair of slippers.
His old ones are worn out.
We opened them before we left this morning.
I still am enjoying the Advent Box.
Jenny was a bit late posting today's
opening on YouTube.
Her aged father passed away. 😢
I red that one of my best friends dad's passed away yesterday as well, in my hometown.
So sad for their families to lose a loved one in holiday season. Happy, Heavenly Reunion!
Been there many years ago!
I went to a 2nd Bernina Embroidery Machine class at Janean's Bernina in Pasco.
We have done a Tea Towel in both of the classes.
I am learning so much that I didn't know.
The 700 is very different from my old Bernina.
Our local roads are still snow packed but the highways are good.
Hope the 1st day of Winter Solstice
was a good one for you!
4 sleeps until Christmas 🎄




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!