Saturday, December 24, 2022

December Day 24 - Merry, Merry Christmas Eve

Paul has been a good Neighbor to blow away Snow in the walkways and driveways of our neighbors.
Our Neighbor 2 doors down on the East side is the Granddaughter of our older Neighbor who died. 
They left these yummy goodies on our porch.
All wrapped up


Since I hadn't made any goodies it ended up a rush job to put a few plates together to reciprocate. 
The Winco's in Tri-Cities haven't had any of my Chocolate Meltys that I use for my Candy making.
I had a couple bags of leftover Melty's from Easter

I did our favorites and tried the Pretzel with Rolos. Chocolate candy Oranges dipped in Chocolate and Peppermint, Rocky Road with MarshmallowsandCashews & Ritz w/peanut butter.
I had a tin of the of store bought Danish cookies.
No time for cookie making.
I did make my Candy Cane Bread for Christmas Morning,
and 3 Cinnamon roll loaves to share.

December Day 24
Ceramic Nativity made in Burbank at a Super Saturday with our Relief Society. 
Thus is one that stays out all year!
Paul's Sister; Anne made the runner under it.

Our Jenny Advent Box gifts was a book of Quilt labels to iron on.
Paul got a Liz Lemon calendar!

I was up late so I got to sleep in...
Today, is the Anniversary of my mommas passing. 
I woke briefly at that hour, but went back to sleep.
I miss her still, but try to keep busy so I don't cry all month.

Once I was up it was pedal to the metal stitching in my Jammies. 
A few gifts were wrapped in preparation for Monday's gathering.
I loved seeing the gifts I gave being used by our Wyoming Family 
who are celebrating with the Bosen side this year.

It will be a quiet day if Church gets Canceled.
Christmas Dinner with my Sister and her husband.
We say it's a Family Reunion when we get together.

1 comment:

  1. You came up with a lot of creative, quick treats.
    I usually just use soap as my neighbor gifts, but this year I tried the drizzled popcorn. My favorite was drizzled with melted Candy Cane Kisses, but I actually liked the white chocolate drizzle, too (and I don't like white chocolate). The Guittard white chocolate chips have a really nice flavor.
    I hope your church didn't get canceled. We had such a lovely program today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com