Paul and I are having such a fun time making Christmas last All month long!!
I got the Jenny Christmas Box and wrapped gifts for him to open each day.
The photos loaded in reverse order,
so starting with today...
I ask him Will you eat it, Wear it or Play with it?
Day 7
Day 6
Day 5
Day 4
Day3
Day 2
Day 1
And for Day 7 of Nativities
Nativity from my friend, Lynn She gave this one to me for my Birthday. I added the framed sign from Wendy that says, "If our hearts be like the Inn that had no place to keep him. What joy and happiness we'll miss. Come--- Let us receive Him!!"








I love the saying with the nativity! What a fun time you are having with Christmas. That's one of the things I miss about my Paul. He loved the anticipation.
ReplyDelete