Day 16 Nativity
So glad I wrote the date on the back.
I can't find the one I made for us in Blues.
The Quiltville Chilhowie Mystery Part 3 is about half done.
Ready to stitch some HSTS this week.
Glad I found the Old Essential Triangle Tool behind the Quilting Machine the other day.
I ordered a new one just in case.
It is the BEST ruler for hsts!!!
Paul and I haven't opened our gifts for this day yet.
I'll post them with tomorrow's post.
We have just 9 Gifts left from the 25 we have wrapped.
I heard ladies complaining about all the fuss of Christmas, sad for them.
They said they do less every year.
I am tired, but I want all the Decorations and Nativities on Display and the Treats made and shared.
Happy Birthday to the Baby Jesus!
That is a sweet little nativity.
ReplyDeleteI don't know how you do it, Mary. How do you keep up with the mystery along with all of your other activities? I barely got into my sewing room this week to sew up the things I needed for guild meeting. I may not sew again this month.