My Christmas is going...
ready or not it's next week.
My Tree has been Waiting and Waiting.
Yesterday was the Day to Decorate with a little help from Dear Daughter #2 who stopped by.
It's more fun with help!
Done!!
I found everything that I have been looking for.
Amazing where I put stuff after Christmas last year.
Nativity, Bells, Angels, Lambs & a few other things.
Since I gave Paul the 'Names of Christ' Ornaments,
they went on first.
Today's Nativity was a Secret Pal Gift
at Quilt Guild here in Walla Walla.
The giver and date are on the box and I put those away already. Oops
The Packages are being sent THANKS to Dear Daughter #1 who can do it for less than USPS.
The Mystery Part 3 took an All-Nighter
to get worked on.
I even WON Bobbin Chicken.
Clipped and in the box.
Next week I will just print the PDF
Part 4 and 5- I will finish Ater Christmas.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!