Monday, September 4, 2023

Labor Day 2023 - Monday, Monday

These are the 3 Blocks I had cut out last Friday. 
Not much time to stitch with Football game, Wedding Reception, Parade and Fair.
 
"Peas and Carrots"
6"

"Daddy's Tractor"
Paul says " John Deere Green!"
12"

"Rise and Shine Rooster"
12"
I didn't have enough of the one background so it's a Mix up.

I was up early on this Labor Day to go and pick up my Quilt & Blue ribbons at the fair.
That alarm rings only when I set it these days, No Roosters.
I think I have 3 left to make. Time to lay it out again and see.


This will have to wait for next week. 
That gives me time to make the 3 Blocks.
A Cow, A Scarecrow for row 2, and the Apron or Mixer for the 5th row.
Which would you make?
Apron or Mixer???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com